Is it wrong to put your dogs poo bags in someone elses bin?

Some of the cretins round here go to the trouble of putting there dogs shit in a white plastic bag then instead of taking it home, hang it in the hedge or from a tree like its some type of Christmas Fuc#ing Bauble? WTF is that all about?
I don't do that. Always pick it up. Just today I saw an opportunity and got caught out.

Took our dogs out this morning and collected their deposits as normal. As it was bin day on our road, I dropped them into a recently emptied bin. The lady whos bin it was saw me do this and complained. I sort of offered apologies but left as I couldn't reach in and retrieve them and didn't think it was a big issue. Anybody else experienced this kind of pocessive bin behaviour and was I wrong?

I thought it was illegal to put dog shit in domestic bins? strangely cat shit is fine.

Took our dogs out this morning and collected their deposits as normal. As it was bin day on our road, I dropped them into a recently emptied bin. The lady whos bin it was saw me do this and complained. I sort of offered apologies but left as I couldn't reach in and retrieve them and didn't think it was a big issue. Anybody else experienced this kind of pocessive bin behaviour and was I wrong?
You disgust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.