Is it wrong to put your dogs poo bags in someone elses bin?

Yeah my garden waste bin was put out yesterday and when I went to get it it hadn’t been emptied. Reason someone had dropped a poo bag into the bin so they had obviously seen it. Better than the pavement but annoying to say the least

Not worked up at all, as I’m 4,000 miles from “the problem.”

I just know the decay I’ve seen in Manc I’ve seen over the 42 yrs I’ve been going back and forth between Mcr & Chicago, and it’s silly things like this that contribute.

Now, I didn’t live in Hale or Alderley Edge, so I saw (and stood in) my share of dog shit on the pavement, and while many people seem more responsible dog owners than they used to be, the question just seems indicative of the decline.
As I said have a good evening.

Yeah my garden waste bin was put out yesterday and when I went to get it it hadn’t been emptied. Reason someone had dropped a poo bag into the bin so they had obviously seen it. Better than the pavement but annoying to say the least
Well that is out of order. Non recyclable only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.