Is Jagielka a blue? (Soccer AM Related)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He is a big blue so I believe, used to go to Maine Road with his old Sheff Utd buddy Michael Tonge, who was also at manure as a youngster.
Good! Hopefully him and Adio will fly the blue flag in pride.

Played against him a couple of times when he was with Hale Barns. I recall megging him :-)

he loves city hes got a season ticket in the family stand and gets drunk in mary'ds before and after the game.
I hope this helps....

Blue Smartie said:
bornblueegg said:
Any of them from daown saff?
Sadly not however I'm questioning where the second on third from the left on the bottom row is from. Sounds like he's originally from Ireland or Liverpool but has picked up the Mancunian accent...

This shit is fucking embarrassing now. Not every Un*ted fan is from "daaarn saarrrf" and not every Blue is from Manchester. Get over it, it's tedious and makes us look daft, everytime Rag fans are on TV.

As I recall he is a Blue. I played football regularly against his brother Steve in years gone by. We were 14-16, his brother a couple of years younger and even Ste ripped us. I think Ste is playing somewhere in the lower leagues

BlueMark said:
As I recall he is a Blue. I played football regularly against his brother Steve in years gone by. We were 14-16, his brother a couple of years younger and even Ste ripped us. I think Ste is playing somewhere in the lower leagues

He plays for Telford I think mate.

FORZA CITY said:
BlueMark said:

He plays for Telford I think mate.

cheers fella. I had to think back as that was 20 years ago when all you ever wanted to do was get home from school and get to the park to play until it was, literally, dark !

i am friends with him from school, he was a united fan but more interested in playin than supporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.