Is Jagielka a blue? (Soccer AM Related)

I dont know how you can get a 3 page thread about him being a blue.

Unfortunately he's a big red.

Michael Tongue who played with him at Sheff U is a blue.

Jags, for me anyway, has been the centre half of the season for me. I think he has been the most consistent performer, with only Vidic coming close and he runs Stevie Ireland close for most improved player aswell.

Blue Smartie said:
I read after the Everton match where he got injured someone mentioned he was a City fan. Anyone know if this is true?

If he is I hope he gives them rags stick along with Adio. Hate them. Oh look, that guy doesn't know the words to United Road.

He's from Sale originally! dunno if he's a blue, red or anyone though!

His brother used to play for mcfc and was released to play for shrewsbury. He is probably about 30 ish now and was at accrington for a few years. Phil is from sale and also would have jumped at the chance to play for mcfc when he was at sheff utd. They are my friends nephews and i remember phil when he was about 10 years old. Very committed to football mainly thanks to his dad but obviously did him good as look where he is now and with the wages and various properties etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.