Is Joleon Lescott the Real Deal.

JUSTBLUE08

Mark Hughes has bought very well considering we were a mid table club with pots of money.The only Player who seems not to have performed to his previous level is Joleon.

He has todate missed valuble battles in the air ,and seems a bit worried by players who hustle in a one to one ..with his power and intimidating presence i cannot understand why this should happen.

His partner who is not noted for his speed Carlo Toure is nearly always ahead of him in terms of anticipation when any of the back four need additional support.

For 25 Million plus bonus /wages ..todate he seems no better than Distin who as we know was sold for 5.5 million as a replacement.Have we wasted £20 million????

I am sure there will be an answer for his slow start with the mistakes mentioned above or is that just Joleon lescott ..Warts and All.!!!????

Lescott is the best signing of the lot.

Remember I said that, save it somewhere.

johnmc said:

how is it harsh.? IMO lescott is NO-WAY near worth 24mill or w.e more like 15/16mill .

"JUSTBLUE08" said he seems no better than distin and i agree!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.