Is Joleon Lescott the Real Deal.

lee-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
Harsh to be questioing so early.

Tevez missed sitters against the rags and west ham. Is he worth £32m?

I agree that Lescott is not worth £24m - who is? We paid what it took to get him. We wanted prem proven.

ok agreed:)
true about tevez but he doesnt stop chasing after the balls n is top class.
tbh all i was really saying is that i dont think he is worth 24mill

if by the end of the season we finish in the top 4 or won a cup and JL has played most games this season it will of been worth it

that's how i see it!

johnmc said:
lee-mcfc said:

Forget the cost thoughreally because it doesnt mean we have used up all our budget on a player because we paid so much. If that were the case then fair enough. But has Rob proved his £32m worth yet, Tevez the same? Has Bridge shown why he is the second highet paid full bck in the prem? No not really. But as each game goes by they are justifying it more and more.

At the end of the day in any team sport in the world, a player is worth whatever the team whom they play for is willing to pay. You have to base it on what the current strengths of a team are and what their weaknesses are and then address this by signing players. Tevez wasnt worth 25 mill to the rags but to us he was as we lacked this class of player.

How can people slag ooff Joleon, whos played well so far and is bedding in well, yet these same pillocks lauded that pillock as a legend when he held us back for 9 years. Grrr, we're all blues and we all love the club and share the passion, but its threads like this that really piss me off.

It's rare in today's game that you get a bargain or even get a fair deal for a player... and that's not even taking into account the Rich Tax some clubs have to pay.

I think the only real bargains we have had are probably Kompany for 6 mill and Given for 5.9 mill.

The others have improved us immensely but the prices have been inflated.

leewill31 said:
lee-mcfc said:

if by the end of the season we finish in the top 4 or won a cup and JL has played most games this season it will of been worth it

that's how i see it!

yeah i agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.