Is Kolarov the weak link?

bowdonblue

I think so.

He didn't pick up his man for both the Liverpool goals, and same against for the QPR goal yesterday.

He loses concentration too easily.

EDIT - one of the Liverpool goals was a free kick, my bad. My point stands though

bowdonblue said:
I think so.

He didn't pick up his man for both the Liverpool goals, and same against for the QPR goal yesterday.

no

i could have sworn liverpools second was a free kick, i suppose he could of ran out of the wall and twatted Suarez before he took it

bowdonblue said:
I think so.

Agree!! Hurry back GC. Kolarov is quite happy going forward but lacks pace to get back into position and as you pointed out he seems to switch off at the most dangerous times! He is a bit of a liability at times,maybe he realises his days might be numbered.

From where i was sat it looked like he had a decent game yesterday.

He was guilty of ball watching for the QPR goal,if hed gone with Zamora then it would have made it more difficult for him to score,Im not saying zamora wouldnt have scored, just would have not been so easy..

Yes.

Dont think I've seen him play a full game where he didnt make a mistake. He's too slow and often gets caught ball watching. He also could have got himself sent off yesterday. He had lots of chances for a quality ball into the box but failed a number of times.

G.C. for me, every time.

His crossing from open play was very poor, in the first half he had two golden chances to cross and hit the first defender.

He continues to frustrate, Clichy if fit should start.

city 'til i cry said:
His crossing from open play was very poor, in the first half he had two golden chances to cross and hit the first defender.

He continues to frustrate, Clichy if fit should start.

2 crosses wow, are we going to slag zab, silva, nasri, tevez who were also guilty of same offence

in a 442 against a team who wont attack us or games away where we wont be under as much pressure hes the man as hes virtually another attacker

in tougher games clichy will play.

is clichy still with his wife after the birth of his kid??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.