Is left back really a problem?

what baffles me is Mendy cannot play as attacking nor as defending. Nothing against him but his injury has ruined him. We need him just for making us a shark team in social media.

Another thing I have noticed about mendy is how one footed he is. He will always take an extra touch so he can play it with his left. It actually baffles me how a professional player can get this far with being so one footed

We have a very very very good squad of players with one glaring weakness and arguably a shortage of natural finishers.

We don't need a superstar to fill that left back hole just a generally fit premier league quality intelligent footballer. Surely there must be one available in Europe for sub £40m and less than 150k per week?

The sad thing is I follow him on twitter for laughs and the tone of many of his tweets in the last few weeks has been "where are all the negative comments now" and "don't jump on the bandwagon to support me now if you didn't before"... Not verbatim but basically like I'm killing it now so back off.

He's clearly not. I know his injuries developed that obvious and glaring hitch in his step which had set him back but his attitude on the field is not one that shows he's doing all he can. He's a clear defensive liability and would only be successful at this level in a squad that played him as wing back exclusively with a LCB there to absorb the defensive responsibility.
You know what if I could see that he was really trying to change and he is really fed up with what’s going on I think could warm to him but he is like his mate that prick over at old Trafford who think we bet can dance round and make a joke and everyone’s ok . 3 years ago I said we would have issues with this guys attitude and it shows now .

How about Ryan Sessengnon from Spuds. He was pretty decent whilst at Fulham and hasn’t really featured under Maureen. Maybe worth a shout !!

We can always bid for Alphonso Davies and unsettle him with offer of crazy wages just to piss Bayern off. If his head gets turned, then great. If not, then we have at least pissed Bayern. Win-Win.
This isn't primary school.

We can always bid for Alphonso Davies and unsettle him with offer of crazy wages just to piss Bayern off. If his head gets turned, then great. If not, then we have at least pissed Bayern. Win-Win.
I’m all in on that one. He’s probably the best LB in the world now and there’s no way Bayern would sell him, but if he asks for a better contract and Bayern have to pay him more, that would be awesome. Hate those cnuts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.