I hope Magic is ok today there were lots of thunderstorms in the Lothians last night.

Cheers Ray, I am.fine. as I live close to the coast, we didn't get whacked. We did watch it in the distance. It was quite spectacular.

Not a vegan. I still eat fish and wear leather thongs.

Oops. I thought it went Carnivore > Pescatarian > Vegetarian > Vegan > Fruitarian?

The one vegan on here was an absolute tool. I let him know I was cutting down meat intake (I'm legitimately bored of it) and he swore at me saying it wasn't enough. I fully intend to throw wine gums at him.

Cheers Ray, I am.fine. as I live close to the coast, we didn't get whacked. We did watch it in the distance. It was quite spectacular.
Glad you are fine,saw some of the videos of Edinburgh and surrounding areas,it was quite spectacular.

I was under the worst of it bailing my kitchen sink out from the backflow. The drains couldn't cope. I slept on a chair in the kitchen in case it happened through the night. I have never seen a lightning storm like it outside the tropics.
Waiting in all day for the man that clears your drains :-(

I was under the worst of it bailing my kitchen sink out from the backflow. The drains couldn't cope. I slept on a chair in the kitchen in case it happened through the night. I have never seen a lightning storm like it outside the tropics.
Waiting in all day for the man that clears your drains :-(

Sounds grim. It did look mental but luckily we escaped the worst. I did the Poltergeist thing of counting after a lightning strike and the time got longer. I was disappointed, but hearing your tale has made me rethink that. Hope you get it sorted.

Here @Magicpole you can post photos and gifs now

Here @Magicpole you can post photos and gifs now

6035D289-934F-45C8-B73C-AC7998C64758.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.