Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Flew out yesterday morning from T2 with Jet2. Around an hour and a half at security. No issues at all. Fair play to the staff there.
we flew out with jet 2 0815 Friday morning and returned midnight last night, apart from an hour's delay on the return flight back from malaga no issues in the slightest

I don't go away till end of August.
It does sound like it's getting a bit better now.
Hopefully over the next few weeks things will keep improving

Absolute fucking shitshow this morning. Whoever the tall Simon Jordan looking **** is at the front of security at T3 wants a fucking slap. Waybhes talking to his staff is atrocious. Staff close to tears, stressed to fuck. Planning and organisation is an absolute shambles

Reading all the horror stories about Ryanair the question is why do people use them? Are there no alternatives? I know they can be cheap but is it worth the stress? Just asking

Never had a problem with Ryanair. Sometimes, they are the only airline flying the route you want: e.g. Manchester-Valencia. 4 return flights for less than £200 last October, both flights on time, no dramas.

Unlike bloody TUI who two weeks after cancelling my holiday still haven't refunded me yet.

Reading all the horror stories about Ryanair the question is why do people use them? Are there no alternatives? I know they can be cheap but is it worth the stress? Just asking
Unfortunately for me it's a package holiday and that's the airline the travel agent's are using.
Definitely not my preferred choice of airline.

Have Ryanair been that bad? Mainly TUI and easyjet from what Ive seen. Never had major issues with Ryanair personally, once got delayed and then diverted mid air but got compo that covered the cost anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.