Is modern wafare 2 the best game you've ever played?

what pisses me of with MW2 is the fact there are no dedicated servers for multiplayer and when you are picked as host and my connections not up to scratch on occasions you get bloody loads of abuse for it and told to leave by other players fooking does my head in!

leewill31 said:
what pisses me of with MW2 is the fact there are no dedicated servers for multiplayer and when you are picked as host and my connections not up to scratch on occasions you get bloody loads of abuse for it and told to leave by other players fooking does my head in!
Yeah no severs sucks because generally if you both see each other at the same time and shoot, the person with the best connection wins.

It is a good game, but I'm getting bored of it now because its full of boosters + annoying yanks.

The multiplayer on MW2 is class. I agree about the yanks etc but if your just playing with mates its spot on

street fighter 2 world warriors

super probotector.

yeah I'd say it is. After a shaky few weeks I'm back playing well and have got my k/d ratio back over 1.50

there are some arseholes playing it though.. little shits that hide in corners and sing through the game. I now play on mute all the time cos of the little arsewipes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.