Is Mourihno a Sore Loser?

Steviesleftpeg said:
Sore Loser of just really competitive is a really fine boundry. I wouldn't ever want our manager to take defeat well.

As the old expression goes, "show me a good loser and I will show you a loser".

I am in sales and I have to say it's my loathing of losing to competitors that drives me on, rather than the joy of winning.

Hating to lose is not a bad thing, is it.

Bad sportsman (not good) same as furgyscum tosser but get results i would not really want someone as obnoxious as these 2 at the club

He would be perfect for us - no question. he is the only manager that Bacon Face couldn't get the better of, so he made him 'a friend'. He is one of the very few people who could knock the scum off their perch and publicity that comes with him would actually over shadow the scum too. perfect.

I'm not sure. It's pre-determined bullshit to hide his shortcomings and the failings of the players. Not calculated as such but it serves a purpose.

He is a monumental hipocrite, however.

And disrespectful to just about anybody and anything. Unicef, St John's Ambulance, those killed by the 2010 Moscow Metro bombs, you name it, they're all fair game if Mou wants to open his mouth.

blueplan said:
The perception one gets is that Mourihno is a sore loser and an ungracious winner.
His constant mourhning when his team loses. When it should be his abject tactics or team selection that is to be blamed. Last night he fielded a stable of thoroughbreds but yoked them like a team of ploughhorses.
The textbook case of crisis management is that the Boss should accept the blame for the decisive loss. Blaming the officials and spouting conspiracy is an indication that he is a sore loser. Is RM a minnow club in the overall scheme of things?

He forgets that Inter won last season with some of the LUCKY breaks.
Does he reminds us of someone closer to home, just way over acrosss the road- the Swamp.

Perhaps you can validate or refute? I stand to be corrected.

I think your post if rather foolish.

Fist off, he had every right to complain after the semi final because IMO, that was not a red card decision and at 0 - 0 that completely changed the game. terrible decision, and now Real look all but done. Hard to lose a derby like that, a lot of pressure on him to beat Barca.

Secondly, Inter were deserved winners. I hate when people take deserved titles and accomplishments away by calling it luck. Luck my ass they won a damn TREBLE! Respect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.