Is my cellar fit for purpose

Not liveable per se, I just meant usable space beyond storage, I'm planning on creating a gym down there, nothing fancy
It's never good in a cellar because of the ventilation issues. If you do it would need a serious fan or your just breathing in shitty air. And then you need the heating as well.

Stick a couple of people down there and if nobody finds them for 6 months I reckon you're good to go.

I thought this was posted by a serial killer, looking for likes for his imaginative creativity, torture chamber/dungeon wise.

Or at least, a kinky ****, showing us how to tie some other consenting adult up, for unmentionable activities, although I’m sure half of you filthy cunts are right into.

What a fucking let down.

I thought this was posted by a serial killer, looking for likes for his imaginative creativity, torture chamber/dungeon wise.

Or at least, a kinky ****, showing us how to tie some other consenting adult up, for unmentionable activities, although I’m sure half of you filthy cunts are right into.

What a fucking let down.
Can’t believe there’s been no parody threat yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.