Is Nasri a liability?

01cravend said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was a disgrace last night, the worst player on the pitch.

He was charged with a big responsibility and like the last two months, decided to shirk it.

Noooo, Milner was.
Thought Nasri did okay, the movement up top for him was limp. He was getting berated on here for not creating chances, there was nothing for him to create. Though the miss at the end was awful
This 100%. Milner was dreadful. First touch consistently terrible all game and couldn't get a cross in. Nasri wasn't great either, but is a convenient scapegoat.

Nasri is a class act. He is soft but most players are these days, it's basically a non contact sport now.

He has had his best season to date. Every player has good and bad spells.

Nasri is not a liability at all. He was fantastic prior to that injury, arguably better than Silva for large parts.

However, he isn't indispensable to the team unlike Silva is, and shouldn't be an automatic starter in every game like Spanish Dave is.

Comparisons to Balotelli? Give over, we never got more than 3 weeks consistently out of Mario, yet Samir has been very good this season.

i don't even really understand the title of this thread. Nasri is an international, a player that virtually every other club in the PL would be pleased to have in the squad. He has played some brilliant games for us this season. And not only this one. Now I didn't see the Sunderland match — yes, the result is a disgrace, for a team with pretensions to the title — but i have a question. Who was good? Who? Because I know one thing. Goals from the strike force, four top class strikers, all internationals, have virtually dried up for the last two months. Most of our key goals have been coming from the midfield — Nasri among them.

nellyonthewing said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Answer to OP: no.

Do you actually know anything about football?

A lot more than you apparently . ..Suggest you stick to watching the 'Bears'...

I don't want to get into a slagging match here and I have not read all of this thread, but do you truly think that Nasri is a liability?

Mancity1980 said:
nellyonthewing said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Answer to OP: no.

Do you actually know anything about football?

A lot more than you apparently . ..Suggest you stick to watching the 'Bears'...

I don't want to get into a slagging match here and I have not read all of this thread, but do you truly think that Nasri is a liability?

Its a rhetorical question...He can be and sometimes he isn't..........I felt he doesn't give all that he has . Rather like Mancini (who said he wanted to punch him sometimes) and (that Nasri needs to understand having ability without delivery is no good) I merely floated the question to see what others feel. Perhaps I phrased the question badly and should have used the word 'luxury' rather than 'liability'...but hey ho it generated some discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.