"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

alou diarra would of been a gooden but he's at marseile now Parker would be an immense signing as cover I also like that jay rodriquez who plays for burnley anyone watched him ?

I think now it's confirmed by Bobby that tevez is staying,at least for the time being,we will not sign anybody else at least until January anyway.
Really gutted we have only brought in nasri,aguero,clichy and savic and the goalkeeper whos name I can't even say never mind spell :-)

I am glad it is over, with a fully fit squad at all times (unlikely I know) 4 players won't even make the bench and we are not talking kids we are talking full blown internationals.

Rammyblues said:
I am glad it is over, with a fully fit squad at all times (unlikely I know) 4 players won't even make the bench and we are not talking kids we are talking full blown internationals.
How is it over? I think we might be in for one more in the next 47 hrs, not that we are in desperate need

Re:

forevermancity said:
Rammyblues said:
How is it over? I think we might be in for one more in the next 47 hrs, not that we are in desperate need

I agree. It may be the case that this summer's acquisitions has concluded but just look at Real Madrid. They are saturated with class players and even they aren't inexorable in Europe (BArca).

Re:

forevermancity said:
Rammyblues said:

I dunno man, after the Spurs game we look like a 4222 -

Hart, Taylor, Pantilimon
Richards, Zabaleta
Kolarov, Clichy
Kompany, Lescott, Savic, Toure
Milner, Barry, De Jong, Yaya
Nasri, Silva, Johnson, SWP
Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli

Half the forum hate Lescott, but if we were in for a CB then we wouldn't be blooding Savic so quickly.

Re: Re:

ST Coleridge said:
forevermancity said:
Rammyblues said:

Hart, Taylor, Pantilimon
Richards, Zabaleta
Kolarov, Clichy

Half the forum hate Lescott, but if we were in for a CB then we wouldn't be blooding Savic so quickly.
I have faith in Lescott and Savic.

Re: Re:

Dax777 said:
ST Coleridge said:
forevermancity said:

Hart, Taylor, Pantilimon
Richards, Zabaleta
Kolarov, Clichy

I have faith in Lescott and Savic.

It seems pretty clear that Lescott isn't the solution to our problem. Savic is the ostensible solution. I'm not going to argue about it but Lescott has been completely overshadowed by Kompany in these introductory PL games. Certainly a weak/the weakest link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.