Is our cycle of dominance coming to an end?

Totally agree, but if the rumours are to go bye, Ake seems to be the option, can't say I am confident with that.

CM to me should be a priority in this window, any sort of injury to KDB and we are in serious trouble.
Bernardo will shine if played. There's also Mahrez who can play inside. This is the strength of City. The weaknesses: central defence, defensive midfield, left back. Sign one top quality central defender and it will be enough.

Bernardo will shine if played. There's also Mahrez who can play inside. This is the strength of City. The weaknesses: central defence, defensive midfield, left back. Sign one top quality central defender and it will be enough.
Mahrez in CM? you gotta be kidding!

Bernardo has to shine this season, back to the player of the formidables.

Personally think we need more than a CB, we need LB and CM as well.

And the club have to make a long term plan to replace Kun.

City have been the best side over the last decade but we have not dominated the decade in the way Utd and Liverpool did.
Best team in the last 10 year without doubt, but also we should have had another 2 titles in the bag, if we weren't as complacent after the two title wins.

Would this thread exist had we got Messi ? Will this thread basically vanish if we get KK or another quality CB or some of the other players we have been linked with like a LB and Aouar ? I still think we have a lot of business to do in this window and that it will be one of the best windows in the clubs history Just think Messi took up a lot of energy along with KK we might still get both but we might have to move on to other targets in those or similar positions. I also think we might have to nearly give away a few players but when it comes toward the very very end of the window we we will do what we need to do to get what we need whether thats pay more sell for less or move on to other similar targets. We usually get what we need and we are the only club with real cash right now

We have not dominated the game for 10 years. Dominate is probably the wrong word to use. What we have done is broken into the elite group ( on and off the pitch) of teams in England and also Europe. Which to me means we are competitive in all contests cups and in the transfer market. There has been no let off and expect this to continue for not just years but decades to come. Whether we agree or not no one has god dam rights to win every trophy or even game that’s the nature of sport in general, but sustained presence is a massive achievement, so to piss everyone off City are now a Massive Club.

We have not dominated the game for 10 years. Dominate is probably the wrong word to use. What we have done is broken into the elite group ( on and off the pitch) of teams in England and also Europe. Which to me means we are competitive in all contests cups and in the transfer market. There has been no let off and expect this to continue for not just years but decades to come. Whether we agree or not no one has god dam rights to win every trophy or even game that’s the nature of sport in general, but sustained presence is a massive achievement, so to piss everyone off City are now a Massive Club.
Define dominate sir?
5b52427451dfbe1b008b4602

Cant disagree with that SanPell. Good points about previously having leaders There's not too many players in this current that you describe as hard as nails and be able to grab the game by the scruff. We seem to be lacking leadership, Kev cant do this on his own, you need more than just him. There's going to be a real battle throughout the season for top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.