Is our squad stronger or weaker than last year?

What do you think?

• Total voters
Bernardo was unhappy in Manchester during the lockdowns in April-August 2020 and January-March 2021.

Last season with the lockdowns just a memory he seemed more styled and happy and he was excellent performance-wise.

Since then the only thing he’s said is, “I miss Portugal a lot. If I could go back in a year or two, I would. Not only because I would like to play for Benfica again, but because I miss my family and living in Portugal very much.”
(May 2022)

He’s recently bought a house in Cheshire after having lived in the city centre in all his previous time with us.
So is agent is pimping him to Barcelona for a joke?

How can we stop them? They’re one of the cuntiest clubs in Europe and get away with everything.
They are gambling their future, calculated risk, and they are putting together a very useful squad.

But if you think Mendes and Bernardo have not indicated they are happy for Barca to use them, I think your a little naive

Get a class left back and we'll be stronger.....this position has done my head in for Years.

For me definitely weaker.
We've lost some excellent players, we've signed arguably the world best forward but he may take time to adapt.
We've not yet signed a left back and the squad is very thin.
I think we're in for a transition season.

It’s all coming from Barcelona’s side. Neither City, Bernardo or Bernardo’s agent have said a dicky bird about Barcelona.
I’m not even sure I’ve seen anything from barcelona as far as I can see it’s random twitter posts being incessantly repeated on here and flapped over.
I could turn out to be wrong but I’ve seen nothing from any reliable source to suggest any truth in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.