Is Pat available for the Rag match?

ManCityFC

I have decided to take a deep breath and sleep on that performance yesterday. I have a tendency to knee-jerk and lose my temper when we turn out a performance like that crap. It makes it all the more frustrating when they turn out a bunch of wank like that - after some tremendous performances recently.

Somebody really needs to lead by example out there, and we really don't have a leader on the pitch. If I had my way, I would give Tevez the captaincy. It's a preposterous suggestion I know, but who puts in a harder shift than him? The other players need to take a long hard look at him, and themselves IMO.

Pat is exactly the leader we need IMO, and the sooner we can integrate him into the team - the better for me. My heart would go out to De Jong or Barry, as on the whole, neither really deserve to be dropped. But I think in the long run it would benefit the team, even if Pat only starts and comes off every game after 60 minutes.

Perhaps I'm wrong though, and experimenting with Vieira in a Rag Semi, might be a bit bonkers? That's assuming he is available anyway?

If he's ready Mancini is sure to use him, we need something like a backbone for the semi, Vieira will want to make his mark etc and you are right, he is captain material!(Vieira, I mean)

ManCityFC said:
I have decided to take a deep breath and sleep on that performance yesterday. I have a tendency to knee-jerk and lose my temper when we turn out a performance like that crap. It makes it all the more frustrating when they turn out a bunch of wank like that - after some tremendous performances recently.

Somebody really needs to lead by example out there, and we really don't have a leader on the pitch. If I had my way, I would give Tevez the captaincy. It's a preposterous suggestion I know, but who puts in a harder shift than him? The other players need to take a long hard look at him, and themselves IMO.

Pat is exactly the leader we need IMO, and the sooner we can integrate him into the team - the better for me. My heart would go out to De Jong or Barry, as on the whole, neither really deserve to be dropped. But I think in the long run it would benefit the team, even if Pat only starts and comes off very game after 60 minutes.

Perhaps I'm wrong though, and experimenting with Vieira in a Rag Semi, might be a bit bonkers? That's assuming he is available anyway?

I think that they are keeping him for the Scunny game!!

I disagree wtih you regarding Barry! I could count the number of good games he has had this season on one hand. He needs to up his game or sit on the bench!!

dont think he is available to play on tuesday, im pretty sure u have to be registered with the club at time of the draw (which he obviously wasnt) and he's struggling with that calf injury still anyway.

If ever there was a game to introduce him into then its the one on Tuesday, he dislikes them and would want to put his mark/stamp on thingsin more ways than one, asap, and in my opinion tuesday would be perfik.

sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
dont think he is available to play on tuesday, im pretty sure u have to be registered with the club at time of the draw (which he obviously wasnt) and he's struggling with that calf injury still anyway.

You may be right about this, can anyone clarify?

ManCityFC said:
sheikhrattle'n'roll said:

This is correct - Vieira is not eligable for Tuesday or the 2nd leg because he was not registered at the club at the time of the draw.

dctid said:
ManCityFC said:

This is correct - Vieira is not eligable for Tuesday or the 2nd leg because he was not registered at the club at the time of the draw.

I think you'll find Pat is available, if fit.

screenhunter31.jpg

No. He's injured. Expected to be fit for the Scunthorpe game. Ireland is back for the rags though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.