Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

I think it was Wilson who got punched and it was inside the supporters club.
That was possibly when/after I'd left.

I was at the bar and he tried to push to the front using the 'don't you know who I am' line.

Told him yeah I knew he was a **** and hauled him back.

He was still in when I left and still being a ****.

Vince Miller way before Alan Keegan. 70s … he used to do the half time stint on the pitch. Sometimes he sang ffs! Anybody else remember this?

Yes, I remember Vince Miller on the pitch and singing. More recently, he was working in the lounges at the rags but lost that gig over four years ago. They claimed it was a general reshuffle to change the matchday corporate offer, but he'd been subject to a complaint for putting his arm round a waitress and calling her 'love'. There's a link here if anyone can stomach visiting the Mail's website: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351746/Loyal-Manchester-United-steward-forced-hostess.html

The article said he'd been at Old Trafford for 29 years before being relieved of his duties there. However, there must have been a time when he did matchday work at both clubs as I remember him on the pitch at Maine Road in 1996 before we played the game against Liverpool that sent us down. IIRC, he was in a white suit and sang 'Abide With Me'.

Last edited:
people on here saying that Craig cash was a rag, i watched cheesys blog from last night and he was talking to craig and he was talking like a blue had a blue scarf on and i think a city cap on, and i think he was in the posh seats in cb 1st tier, so i would gather he was a blue, but then he could be 1 of those people who supported both

people on here saying that Craig cash was a rag, i watched cheesys blog from last night and he was talking to craig and he was talking like a blue had a blue scarf on and i think a city cap on, and i think he was in the posh seats in cb 1st tier, so i would gather he was a blue, but then he could be 1 of those people who supported both
Defo a city fan. Made a point at the early doors performance at the Lowry when I went mentioning city’s score as they was playing that night

Am I the only one thinking that if I'd been looking at a picture of the 2 of them - I wouldn't have noticed anyone standing next to Michelle Keegan ?
Beyond stunning is our Michelle and if shes a confirmed Blue, then my future may well include a stalking episode or 2...
I think it was Wilson who got punched and it was inside the supporters club.
I believe it was outside the Maine Stand, where they were both standing with shite scarfs on. The story i heard is that a pretty well known City 'Lad' told them they has some fking nerve standing there with scum attire on and got told to 'Jog On' by them both........ which resulted in a proper dig to said 'Martin Platt' .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.