Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

City aggro, City aggro ... Helloo Helloo ....... so it is
Charleslawson.jpg
Nah no bert on bert action going on.

This is City Aggro ;-)

WA630752.jpg

Last edited:
Heard a tale years ago that Sean Wilson ( Martin Platt) and Michael La Velle ( Kevin Webster) both big reds went to a Maine Rd derby in the nineties. Wilson got twatted outside the supporters club and La Velle shit out and left him. Don't know if it's true but tale I heard at the time and made me feel badly towards La Velle.
I think it was Wilson who got punched and it was inside the supporters club.

Heard a tale years ago that Sean Wilson ( Martin Platt) and Michael La Velle ( Kevin Webster) both big reds went to a Maine Rd derby in the nineties. Wilson got twatted outside the supporters club and La Velle shit out and left him. Don't know if it's true but tale I heard at the time and made me feel badly towards La Velle.
They both look pathetic scrotes so your assertion doesn’t surprise me. I’d love to chin that Plast gimp who’s in there now.

Sean Wilson was takin tiffin with a Dukinfield lass. He decided to give it the biggun in a pub called the Black Knight...He never went in again. He needed a slap for driving and XR3i with a spoiler on the back...what a biff

wasn't that Alan Keegan? left us after promotion in 2000 to move to the swamp
Vince Miller way before Alan Keegan. 70s … he used to do the half time stint on the pitch. Sometimes he sang ffs! Anybody else remember this?

Last edited:
Got punched in the social club, apparently for mouthing off

He’s selling cheese on the Christmas Market behind Selfridges. Clocked him the other day when having a mooch through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.