Is supporting City good for your health?

Absolutely not, my heart was all over the place last night, think I need to get myself checked out! But it was fucking worth it!

i find last night, last week and the current pressure games to be a superb buzz... its all good and the quality players and standard of football we are watching, under fabulous owners, at a reasonable price, in a superb arena is fantastic ..i still pinch myself thinking how lucky we are.....
it USED to be bad for your health eg
luton and pleat 1982 ish
various very early cup exits (my era) halifax, shrewsbury, mansfield and numerous others
numerous relegations, false dawns etc
the swales/lee debacle
the clark/ball/neal/fiasco
getting tanned by our near neighbours season in season out
give me this sort of end of season nerves any day of the week

Mantel said:
No. Sometimes I feel I have to hnnnnnrghhgh
PMSL

I have to take steroids and for me, they trigger heart palps when under severe stress/anxiety. I felt like a scene from the mask in the last 10 mins and I too had numerous "hnnnnnrghhgh's"...

Brilliant, 100% my favourite written word.

No, I've been cranky lately. I cant wait for the next game. I'll be glad when the arsenal game is here and gone. This will be our biggest test prior to the scum game.

i can't handle the pressure if city lose and my day will be ruined ..i will be nervous and angry all the day because i have got so many rag friends here in east Africa. but if city win no one can face me or even talk to me they all escape..yea i cant wait the derby com'on city make us proud...CTID

I've always said beeing a city fan is bad for you ... It's like drugs they are bad for you but people do them cos they enjoy it for what ever reason . I'm a sore loser when it comes to city and now watch the games that I can't get to in my garage where I can go mental lol if swansea is anything to go by my phone was in bits thanks to a concrete floor .. i know ITS JUST A GAME but its hard to swallow now with them twats from norwich who are in the chase to ...

Wednesday night it felt like there were thousands of bulls fighting in my stomach!!!
For us fans it seems it is more difficult to cope with the run-in than the players!!!!honestly!!! i have not stressed like this in years!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.