Is SWP finished for us?

deakinblue said:
I think the opposition have sussed him out and are making him look ordinary,I know wigan did tonight they knew exactly what he was going to do.In Fairness to him I dont think the way rest of the team are playing are helping him,I thought a vast majority were shocking tonight.

Shocking?

Real football is not like it is on the computer!

FM 10 is not real!

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

1.618034 said:
Ah.. Fair enough.

I think he will too tbh. But he's being out-performed by Johnson atm... The contract shit, with his idiot step-dad butting in, hasn't been good for him, obviously.

you're right but I reckon everyone would be the same as Wrighty trying to stand up for family, unfortunatly his gob is bigger than his brain and has had the opposite effect.

mammutly said:

FM 10 is not real!

I get confused too, but these days "real life city" seems more far-fetched than FM :)

deakinblue wrote:
I think the opposition have sussed him out and are making him look ordinary,I know wigan did tonight they knew exactly what he was going to do.In Fairness to him I dont think the way rest of the team are playing are helping him,I thought a vast majority were shocking tonight.

Shocking?

FM 10 is not real!

deakinblue said:

Shocking?

FM 10 is not real!

sorry I must have been watching a different match tonight

ade was class sorry for criticising

Good squad player. Nothing more, nothing less.

If he went then not a lot of people would be dissapointed apart from Shaun.

I am not totally against him staying and fighting for his place though if thats what he wants to do.

It all depends on Roberto and how he figures in his plans. If he is not going to be a first team regular then I think Shaun will move elsewhere but not to anyone particularly worthwhile.

I really like Shauny but his performances havent been up to scratch lately, Usually when he is having a bad game he will still try and give 110% but its not happening lately, And he has lost that extra yard of pace that he realy relied on over the years because hes not the type of player that will skin you with tricks, He's direct and runs at full back with pace.....
Cant see him being here next season.

Been found out.

Peter Barnes was too.

Still both very gifted players but their sun shone and died by the time they hit their mid to late twenties. IMHO of course.

kippaxwarrior said:
I really think he will go in the summer
Ever since the contract talks and AJ coming in he just hasn't looked the same player we all know he can be
Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at somewhere like Newcastle next season

Fookin hell do you hate him that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.