Is That what we are missing..

PaulPowre

Slag me all you want i dont care, just watched Utd in the pub and i have to say if we had the same passion and fight we would be in a lot better position than we find ourselves in.

My main question is where do we find the passion and fight needed for us to push onto the next level? does it come from the manager or do the players need to show a lot more and actually turn up and play 100% for a change...

Personally i think it has a lot to do with attitude and for some reason our players don't seem to have the right attitude towards games. i.e fight, paasion and belief they can go and win every game.

PaulPowre said:
Slag me all you want i dont care, just watched Utd in the pub and i have to say if we had the same passion and fight we would be in a lot better position than we find ourselves in.

My main question is where do we find the passion and fight needed for us to push onto the next level? does it come from the manager or do the players need to show a lot more and actually turn up and play 100% for a change...

Personally i think it has a lot to do with attitude and for some reason our players don't seem to have the right attitude towards games. i.e fight, paasion and belief they can go and win every game.

Just posted a similar thing on the 6mins thread. Coming away from Arsenal yesterday I said we have a team without any leaders and that is a huge problem.

PaulPowre said:

So what happened to all that belief & passion against the Pool & Fulham......they got lucky & Villa showed to much respect they should have gone for the 3rd.

Blue2112 said:
PaulPowre said:

Just posted a similar thing on the 6mins thread. Coming away from Arsenal yesterday I said we have a team without any leaders and that is a huge problem.

Glad to see you seem to agree i'm not a Utd fan i'm a City fan but i'm not bitter enough to not be able to wish we had the same fight Utd showed today and Liverpool showed yesterday. It can't be a money thing but i just hope MH can find the answers as to why the players think yesterdays embarrasment is good enough.

bluemanc said:
PaulPowre said:

So what happened to all that belief & passion against the Pool & Fulham......they got lucky & Villa showed to much respect they should have gone for the 3rd.

Villa played excellent for the away team and were let down by Friedel IMO he was art fault for 2 of there goals.

But we have a lot better keeper than Friedel but we didn't show 10% of the passion and fight Villa showed today.

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: It stems from the top. The men in charge including, and possibly most importantly, the manager. Call it leadership. Call it arrogance. Call it what you will. The players alone will never do it by themselves. They need, a team needs (or a company or whatever) a strong focal point to give it direction, purpose and belief. A team will flourish and succeed when they have the right man in charge. Until that happens you have dick. Sometimes less than dick. Say hi to dick.

It's nothing to do with passion or fight, it's called having a winning mentality. We go 1-0 down at Arsenal and immediatley we have lost. United go 2-1 down against Villa and they still beleive they will win.

PaulPowre said:

Loathe him all you like but there's no doubt that Sore Alex gets the best out of his players. Hughes signs good players but so far is a long way from getting the best out of them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tge11NHJ0U&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tge11NH ... re=related</a>

Blackburn away this season, anyone?

Immaculate Pasta said:
It's nothing to do with passion or fight, it's called having a winning mentality. We go 1-0 down at Arsenal and immediatley we have lost. United go 2-1 down against Villa and they still beleive they will win.

Passion, fight, winning mentality - there is a lot of common ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.