Is the Dunne move off?

MYSTERYMAN said:
Waiting on FA to finalise paperwork. Both clubs have sent theirs off. !

how do you know this?

and any more info on any other player moving on

Not true !

SSN have just said the deal is being held up as Dunne wants a £1 million cash payoff to reflect him missing out on his Testimonial.

In the words of SSN "They have been discussing this for 5 days and its not been sorted so the deal must be in doubt with only an hour to go"

Hopefully he stays !

To me it sounds like We want Petrov and Dunne to stay, until Jan at least its down to trying to drag anything out until there is no time left to do the deal !

nickson71 said:
MYSTERYMAN said:
Waiting on FA to finalise paperwork. Both clubs have sent theirs off. !

how do you know this?

and any more info on any other player moving on

Just a good source.

I don't think anyone else will be moving, Benjani's lack of game time have put teams off him.

i seriously hope dunne doesnt go, cos he will still be regarded as a city legend no matter what and i dont want us to make villa better!

Are we playing some brinksmanship games here? i.e. we don't finalise your tranfer unless you drop your demands, and we are prepared to go to the wire to do this. This would give Dunne the choice of stay and play in the stiffs, or move but don't take us to the cleaners. It seems a bit harsh after the service Dunnie's given us but if it means we're not being a soft touch then so be it.

MYSTERYMAN said:
Just a good source.

I don't think anyone else will be moving, Benjani's lack of game time have put teams off him.

Garry, Mark or Khaldoon?

Having moved TBH on I dont think there is any urgency to let Dunne go especially to a main competitor in the league. Decent cover I dont think we want to sell him more Dunne so I dont think a payoff is mertied personally hes on £75k a week.

Hope he stays and fights for his place but I can see Villa agreeing to pay the £1 million sell on fee to get it done, they will be desperate and need him/

Brinkmanship or not he will imho be a Villa player come 5pm, MH does not want him. I

would love him to stay, it would screw up a competitor for the top 6 places, leave them weakened, but the move will happen..

40 minutes to go and still not signed, maybe we will keep him after all. I for one will be pleased. He deserves a good payoff after the way he has been treated.

Just my humble opinion before anyone gets annoyed with me. To me Dunnie is a legend and should never have been put in this position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.