Is the match vs Watford on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTAM said:
mcfc2607 said:
all im getting is this

4qkehf.png

Same here.

click one of the dark blue bxes on left fitth or six one down says city link cant get it on

green pennies said:
dobobobo said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Steady on. You're at risk of sounding like a spoilt U****d fan. We don't have a God-given right to have every match available to watch on TV / internet.

Agreed, as much as it is frustrating, we have no God-given right. The whole point of the FA Cup is that it shines the lime light on the teams below the Premiership before they get knocked out and it ends up being two Premier League clubs in the quarter final, semi final and final.

Completely disagree.

We support the club with our time and our money and our hearts. The club gives us football (and this includes letting us watch the matches). It's a global age, and we can't all just have a jaunty old stroll on down to the Etihad , pull out our pounds and pence, and see the thing live. I can understand different companies having broadcast rights for different competitions, but not having the match available at all is akin to a breach of contract. If it isn't being carried on tv, then it's up to the club to make it available, and pushing this "matchday center" on us like it's some big deal is not the same. How does the club not have the right to stream its own match if no broadcaster will show it?? We would pay to see the match, whatever it took.

At best a missed opportunity, at worst a bit cruel to those of us that would rather pass a kidney stone than miss a match.

Apologies for the "spoilt" dramatics, but it's how I feel.

Lol

green pennies said:
dobobobo said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Steady on. You're at risk of sounding like a spoilt U****d fan. We don't have a God-given right to have every match available to watch on TV / internet.

Agreed, as much as it is frustrating, we have no God-given right. The whole point of the FA Cup is that it shines the lime light on the teams below the Premiership before they get knocked out and it ends up being two Premier League clubs in the quarter final, semi final and final.

Completely disagree.

We support the club with our time and our money and our hearts. The club gives us football (and this includes letting us watch the matches). It's a global age, and we can't all just have a jaunty old stroll on down to the Etihad , pull out our pounds and pence, and see the thing live. I can understand different companies having broadcast rights for different competitions, but not having the match available at all is akin to a breach of contract. If it isn't being carried on tv, then it's up to the club to make it available, and pushing this "matchday center" on us like it's some big deal is not the same. How does the club not have the right to stream its own match if no broadcaster will show it?? We would pay to see the match, whatever it took.

At best a missed opportunity, at worst a bit cruel to those of us that would rather pass a kidney stone than miss a match.

Apologies for the "spoilt" dramatics, but it's how I feel.

Money and time (<--- this one especially at the moment) are the reasons why I am not at the match today.

There isn't anything City can do about it. Why? Because the FA own the rights to how the matches are broadcasted for the FA Cup. Then it's down to broadcasters to sort out what they broadcast.

If Sky can't broadcast the FA cup matches then I can't see how it should be expected of the clubs.

I agree with you, we do live in a global age. But it's all about money and power.

shows how many people resort to illegal streams worldwide when even the OS is struggling to get their audio up due to demand.

Poor showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.