Is the match vs Watford on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a long time lurker and a first time poster, I can't find the game either and I'm pretty sure it's not going to be on.

I was wondering though if any of you are aware of XBMC and how to get it running on your PC's?

Set up correctly you'll have little trouble finding a match stream as long as there is one. I'd happily post a step by step guide to getting it up and running if that's not against any rules. Plus no annoying pop ups or adverts.

It is also possible to have this on Iphones/Ipads as long as they are or jailbroken, and also on Andriod devices but I'm not too familiar with them.

Anyway, the offer is there...

dobobobo said:
green pennies said:
dobobobo said:
Agreed, as much as it is frustrating, we have no God-given right. The whole point of the FA Cup is that it shines the lime light on the teams below the Premiership before they get knocked out and it ends up being two Premier League clubs in the quarter final, semi final and final.

Completely disagree.

We support the club with our time and our money and our hearts. The club gives us football (and this includes letting us watch the matches). It's a global age, and we can't all just have a jaunty old stroll on down to the Etihad , pull out our pounds and pence, and see the thing live. I can understand different companies having broadcast rights for different competitions, but not having the match available at all is akin to a breach of contract. If it isn't being carried on tv, then it's up to the club to make it available, and pushing this "matchday center" on us like it's some big deal is not the same. How does the club not have the right to stream its own match if no broadcaster will show it?? We would pay to see the match, whatever it took.

At best a missed opportunity, at worst a bit cruel to those of us that would rather pass a kidney stone than miss a match.

Apologies for the "spoilt" dramatics, but it's how I feel.

Money and time (<--- this one especially at the moment) are the reasons why I am not at the match today.

There isn't anything City can do about it. Why? Because the FA own the rights to how the matches are broadcasted for the FA Cup. Then it's down to broadcasters to sort out what they broadcast.

If Sky can't broadcast the FA cup matches then I can't see how it should be expected of the clubs.

I agree with you, we do live in a global age. But it's all about money and power.

Fair enough. Then it's the FA who are at fault for holding the match hostage and hiding it under a bushel.

You have to think that web media-saavy City would show it if they could.

we are in 2014, and as a title contender, and by far the most exciting team playing this year, this is fucking unacceptable.
Bolton VS Cardiff being shown live, yet not a fucking stream of our game ???
ridiculous decision.

Long time lurker, first time poster...

It's not on at all, I use XBMC and if I can't find a stream through that then it's definate.

Reading a lot of the posts on here though it seems most of you use your browsers to view streams. I'm happy to post a guide on setting up XBMC on your PC's as long as that isn't breaking any rules. It's free, relatively simple and you'll never struggle to find a stream again as long as there is one.

If it is against the rules then feel free to PM me and I'll send you the info... it's miles better than using your browsers, no pop ups or adverts!

The games fucking sold out you'd think city TV would screen it on the OS for members who would just have to log in and offer it to non members for 5 - a0 quid. Missing out on income again. They'll have to sort this out some way for days like today when none of the main stream TV football channels want to cover it (Which isn't that often these days I'm glad to say. Remember when we were never on anywhere!

It's illegal for City to stream games in the FA Cup.

The FA Cup games given to international distributions are

Bolton vs Cardiff City
Southend United vs Hull City
Sunderland vs Kidderminster Harriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.