Is the match vs Watford on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt look like its being broadcasted anywhere which tbh is fucking bullshit to put it bluntly. i dont understand why the FA don't have the ability to broadcast all the FA cup games... and the people who own the rights have no choice on the games its up to the UK rights holders it seems..

needless to say im annoyed but whatever

neildrum said:
This website tells you every single game that's being broadcast worldwide, ours isn't on anywhere on foreign channels tomorrow:

<a class="postlink" href="http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_eng_ALL.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_eng_ALL.php</a>

The powers that be have decided that Sunderland v Kidderminster and Stevenage v Everton clearly have more popular appeal than our game. Bizarre :-(

otherwise said:
tangaroa said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
It isn't even on over here in the US!
Nor in Thailand :-[
not in Canada either :'(

does anyone know if any radio stations online will work over here? (ie. not blocked)
The Radio Manchester commentary via the OS usually works for me (though not via the BBC website [unless via proxy]).

tangaroa said:
otherwise said:
tangaroa said:
Nor in Thailand :-[
not in Canada either :'(

does anyone know if any radio stations online will work over here? (ie. not blocked)
The Radio Manchester commentary via the OS usually works for me (though not via the BBC website [unless via proxy]).

Not in Australia either. Maybe an early Saturday nights kip for a change.

Ha, the last match that wasn't telecasted anywhere was also Us vs Watford only if I am not mistaken.

If the match is not telecasted then whats the f******g use of having partnership with BT sports and let them run their promos on our OS......
I dont know for what reason the match was scheduled at this timings and the everton game was given the prime time and tv run....

I dont usually believe the agenda s**t but this beggars belief.

Cityinmyheart said:
If the match is not telecasted then whats the f******g use of having partnership with BT sports and let them run their promos on our OS......
I dont know for what reason the match was scheduled at this timings and the everton game was given the prime time and tv run....

I dont usually believe the agenda s**t but this beggars belief.

The appeal of the FA Cup is seeing the small club piting their wits against the "big teams" and the chance of an upset, the TV companies must have thought that there was a better chance of an upset at other games than ours, and with our home form I can see why they would think like that, how many neutrals would continue to watch if we go into an early two or three goal lead?

Of course I would have hoped it would be shown somewhere in the world and thus a link would have been available, but can understand why companies that rely on advertising revenue could think that other games would have more appeal to the neutral, and more chance of an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.