Is there a risk...

It's a very real possibility. I'm not sure we're gonna get the big names that are being banded about. Not that I wouldn't love to see the likes of Kaka and Eto'o plying their trade at Eastlands. I just don't know if we're an attractive enough prospect at the minute. I suppose we shall see in January. Hughes has bought quite well so far (SWP, Kompany, Zabaleta), so whatever happens I reckon we'll have a much improved team.

Saying that if we buy Bellamy I wont be happy.

JamesTenOne said:
It's a very real possibility. I'm not sure we're gonna get the big names that are being banded about. Not that I wouldn't love to see the likes of Kaka and Eto'o plying their trade at Eastlands. I just don't know if we're an attractive enough prospect at the minute. I suppose we shall see in January. Hughes has bought quite well so far (SWP, Kompany, Zabaleta), so whatever happens I reckon we'll have a much improved team.

Saying that if we buy Bellamy I wont be happy.

if we've got another world class player in the bag as rumored in addition to Robinho plus the wages on offer I think we can be attractive enough

Obviously there is a risk however I do feel we will see atleast 2 big names come Jan and a couple of 'solid buys'. Jan is a hard time to move star players from their clubs however if for example we get Eto'o and Villa in Jan then they can help us push up the table then the other deals i.e. Kaka can be achieved in the summer.... sounds good to me

Taylor said:
Obviously there is a risk however I do feel we will see atleast 2 big names come Jan and a couple of 'solid buys'. Jan is a hard time to move star players from their clubs however if for example we get Eto'o and Villa in Jan then they can help us push up the table then the other deals i.e. Kaka can be achieved in the summer.... sounds good to me

I heard a rumour that we will pay for Kaka at Crimbo, but he won't join us till the summer.

foreverblue said:
Taylor said:

I heard a rumour that we will pay for Kaka at Crimbo, but he won't join us till the summer.

I heard the same rumour... off Oldham Blue I believe somewhere in the Villa post?

Taylor said:
foreverblue said:
Taylor said:

I heard the same rumour... off Oldham Blue I believe somewhere in the Villa post?

I heard it of Yawning Donkey in the main forum

hope thats not the case
if we're paying for a player of kaka's standards i want him as soon as
however i'd never say no to kaka so if we have to waait till summer so be it

Taylor said:
foreverblue said:
Taylor said:

So its bullshit then hehe!!

Or it could of been off Yawning Donkey It's easy to get mixed up, I can see Kaka coming just next summer, he wants to see Beckham at Milan for then say right i'm off lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.