Is there a risk...

wake up. there will be no robinho type signings in january.
None of the big names all in champions league coming and as for
david villa not a chance..

On a fairly different tangent, was browsing an Everton forum and they have a Lescott to City thread which has generated 126 responses. Two people at the end of the thread are supposedly organising to meet due to the argument as to whether this was true which has tickled me. Anyway about 5 different "sources" say it is a done deal as they need the money.

Would not be happy as to me Lescott is the epitome of an average player who is rated higher than he should be due to his nationality.

Also after reading this article <a class="postlink" href="http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2008/12/13/sports/2795576&sec=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp? ... sec=sports</a> I would be somewhat saddened by these signings but this shows how much our expectations have risen.

lastmanback said:
wake up. there will be no robinho type signings in january.
None of the big names all in champions league coming and as for
david villa not a chance..

you can't possibly say that for sure

There's a risk I'm going to have a nervous breakdown by January.

I keep believing stuff and getting all excited, done deals, Kaka, insider info, Villa, rubbing balls, Eto, I need to take a break for a while and regain a grip on reality.

It will liven up the period from Christmas to new year though, something to do.

But yes unless something insane happens (again) a lot of people are going to be quite disappointed. But I have faith!!

> I was going to insert a picture of a 1980's Bon Jovi (keep the faith) but I started looking for an image and it made me feel a bit ill.

Is there a risk that any of this comes true. How the hell can MH sit there in a press conference without smiling. I would be PMS. I cant cope with many more rumours, Im a giggling fool now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.