Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely astonished the amount of people here who'd have him back. Reliable reports he tried to injure other members of the team in training. The way the team kicked on after he left, leading to winning the TREBLE. Absolutely toxic and cancerous to the dressing room. Self-involved **** of the first order with personality flaws that cannot be overcome. He won't learn any lessons. More sensible for the club to literally pay another team to take him, if we can't sell or loan him out.
Who did he try and injure?

Absolutely astonished the amount of people here who'd have him back. Reliable reports he tried to injure other members of the team in training. The way the team kicked on after he left, leading to winning the TREBLE. Absolutely toxic and cancerous to the dressing room.
I heard rumours about trying to injure players but nothing definite.
Maybe going in aggressively but not sure if its up there with Keane/ Haaland or sticking cigars into young players eyes.
If Pep and himself come to an agreement, so be it but I think he is better away from the club.

Absolutely astonished the amount of people here who'd have him back. Reliable reports he tried to injure other members of the team in training. The way the team kicked on after he left, leading to winning the TREBLE. Absolutely toxic and cancerous to the dressing room. Self-involved **** of the first order with personality flaws that cannot be overcome. He won't learn any lessons. More sensible for the club to literally pay another team to take him, if we can't sell or loan him out.
Whilst all that might be true, someone who has found out he's been wrong, has missed out on the biggest trophy of his life, wants to be part of the club.. that person is going to want to redeem himself

Pep might even test that redemption. But I think Cancelo might just come back more determined.

And of course, he's really good.

Whilst all that might be true, someone who has found out he's been wrong, has missed out on the biggest trophy of his life, wants to be part of the club.. that person is going to want to redeem himself

Pep might even test that redemption. But I think Cancelo might just come back more determined.

And of course, he's really good.
He is a very good player but he doesn’t make us better. In fact judging how we kicked on without him he was probably detrimental to the overall balance of our play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.