Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall Cancelo crossed the ball from the left straight into their keepers grasp. The keeper launched the ball upfield and a few seconds later it was in the back of our net.
To this day I dont know why Cancelo did what he did.
To me it was keep the ball or kick it out time.
It wasn't the only game in which his decision making cost us either.
For that reason I wouldn't accept his return, but wish him well wherever he goes.
He's thick as fuck. Can tell by the way he gawps about with his gob hanging open and the look of the perpetually confused that stupid people have

As I recall Cancelo crossed the ball from the left straight into their keepers grasp. The keeper launched the ball upfield and a few seconds later it was in the back of our net.
To this day I dont know why Cancelo did what he did.
To me it was keep the ball or kick it out time.
It wasn't the only game in which his decision making cost us either.
For that reason I wouldn't accept his return, but wish him well wherever he goes.
Every player has done that multiple times.

There was a way back for Tevez. Depends on attitude because quite rightly, Pep wont4put up with bullshit from anyone.

Performance,attitude and complete acceptance of team/squad mentality.

Not many breach those red lines with Pep and survive.

If rumours are true (Twitter), I’ve got more chance of starting the season at City than Cancelo.
Bridge burned.
Pep doesn’t want him.
Off you pop.
Time will tell if the rumours are true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.