is there anybody over 25 who smokes...

Aphex said:
I enjoy it unfortunately. Although I did give up for 3 years once

I have mulled over stopping as a resolution.

That's the thing, isn't it. Smoking is actually enjoyable. If it wasn't for the fact that it is so bad healthwise and would go down like a concrete kite in my job, I'd be picking up the old golden virginia again.

Forbidden pleasures......

MCC said:
I enjoy smoking but would like to quit as i know that it is not the greatest thing to do. I just purchased Allen Carr`s book. My mate read it and gave up so I thought I would give it a go.

I read it and quit too. It works, like nothing I've ever seen. Several long time smokers I know read it and quit.

I've given up loads of times, will power, Allen Carr, NRT all sorts. I don't even smoke that much and can go ages without one, but I always get dragged back. I've now given up giving up and think fuck it, it's like a beer have one when you fancy but don't worry about running out or starting the day with one etc. It's been about a week but writing this I fancy getting 10 on the way home.

I smoke when I drink booze.

I drink once or twice a week.

I've been doing this for 8 years.

I don't smoke during the day or week....only when I drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.