Is there anything the tories won't sell?

1) Labour proposed this.

2) They are selling it but at no point will the new owners ever be allowed to build on the land, they will also have to make assurances that they will maintain the forests as well if not better than the F.C currently do.

Back in your left wing box.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1) Labour proposed this.

2) They are selling it but at no point will the new owners ever be allowed to build on the land, they will also have to make assurances that they will maintain the forests as well if not better than the F.C currently do.

1. Wrong, It's the Condems that want to do this. If this was a Labour proposal they could just dismiss it, why would they just carry on with a Labour idea they didn't agree with?

2. Wrong. Privatised forest land can and will almost certainly be used for commercial logging, new golf courses and CenterParc style holiday developments. Stealing the land beneath our feet.

Back in your gimp mask dick-splash.

Swales lives said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1) Labour proposed this.

1. Wrong, It's the Condems that want to do this. If this was a Labour proposal they could just dismiss it, why would they just carry on with a Labour idea they didn't agree with?

2. Wrong. Privatised forest land can and will almost certainly be used for commercial logging, new golf courses and CenterParc style holiday developments. Stealing the land beneath our feet.

Yes, those big bad torie-dem's creating jobs, out of fucking baron hills and woods! The cunts don't they know that there's a recession on?

Swalesy i'm dissapointed as you are normally one of my fav. posters!

glen quagmire said:
Swales lives said:

Yes, those big bad torie-dem's creating jobs, out of fucking baron hills and woods! The cunts don't they know that there's a recession on?

Swalesy i'm dissapointed as you are normally one of my fav. posters!

You surprise me Glen. Have you no love in your soul? No sense of history or poetry in your heart? Ancient woodland where Robin Hood batted for our side to be replaced by fat old men in Pringle jumpers hacking the earth with 9 irons. It's not all about jobs or profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.