Is there anything the tories won't sell?

Swales lives said:
glen quagmire said:
Yes, those big bad torie-dem's creating jobs, out of fucking baron hills and woods! The cunts don't they know that there's a recession on?

Swalesy i'm dissapointed as you are normally one of my fav. posters!

You surprise me Glen. Have you no love in your soul? No sense of history or poetry in your heart? Ancient woodland where Robin Hood batted for our side to be replaced by fat old men in Pringle jumpers hacking the earth with 9 irons. It's not all about jobs or profit.

I'm sorry pal, im one of those cunts that has made ££££££££££££££££££££££'s when maggie privatised british rail! I love the scenery and historical value of our countryside, it's just that i support economic growth also.

glen quagmire said:
Swales lives said:
You surprise me Glen. Have you no love in your soul? No sense of history or poetry in your heart? Ancient woodland where Robin Hood batted for our side to be replaced by fat old men in Pringle jumpers hacking the earth with 9 irons. It's not all about jobs or profit.

I'm sorry pal, im one of those cunts that has made ££££££££££££££££££££££'s when maggie privatised british rail! I love the scenery and historical value of our countryside, it's just that i support economic growth also.

Don't you understand????

They just don't care....the majority live in / or own big houses with a fair amount of land attached to them, why should they be bothered about access to the countryside for someone who lives in a terrace or flat in a city

also

why spend your money on a forest or woodland only to do nothing with it? it just doesn't make commercial sense...this is how it will go

1) the buyer will get the nod that ok to buy the land cos in a few years the rules will change

2) Mr Average doesn't bother to invest cos

a) initial view is that there is nil investment return
b) it will be sold in huge chunks that only the wealthy can afford to buy

3) Land is sold cheaply (under our feet) cos there is nil competition for it

4) In a few years time , planning permission is granted for the purchaser to build his/her big house or a golf course / hotel / leisure complex etc etc etc.

first you have to get over the big step.....which is selling the heritage of everyone in the country...you do that by telling everyone that you will transfer it to private ownership BUT NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

After that you can do what you want cos you make the rules (MP's) and either bought the land yourself (or you are involved in a company who bought it) or a relative bought it it or your mate 'sorts you out for the heads up you gave them at the outset'

simples*

LIARS THIEVES AND CHEATS THE F*****G LOT OF THEM

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1) Labour proposed this.

2) They are selling it but at no point will the new owners ever be allowed to build on the land, they will also have to make assurances that they will maintain the forests as well if not better than the F.C currently do.

Back in your left wing box.

They are supposed to be maintaining rights of way too but many of those already sold have been fenced off to deny access by your right wing mates.
Don't forget you own woodland you pay
no income tax on proceeds from sale of wood
no capital gains tax on resale
no IHT on death
It's a nobrainer for those mates of callmedave with cash.

I'm hoping they don't sell the good folk of this country down the river like the last bunch of twats did.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Once again our own little revolutionary has spoken without engaging brain. Maby if Gordon (the moron) hadn't sold our gold this would not have had to happen.

Hold on now. I have "spoken without engaging my brain?"
Didn't you make an arse of yourself in your first post on this thread? So Gordon Brown sells our gold far too cheaply, yes he did. Does that mean mean that Cameron has to sell British forests - our green and pleasant land to his his friends (and probably himself)? Do you blindly just follow anything that the Tories come up with?

Sometimes BB2.0 you can be fairly amusing (ie the favourite gun thread), but you know absolutely zero about this subject as your first post clearly showed.
You make yourself look a complete fucking ignoramus most of the time on here. Just google a few articles from the Torygraph and come back as if you are the oracle like you usually do, you fucking berk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.