Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

malg

If both deals go through, who has bought the better player? I don't watch Spanish football regularly so have no idea about either of them, but looking at both threads leads me to believe that a lot of posters on here watch the Spanish league regularly.

So, which of these two is the better player? Oh, and let's not be boring about who will fit in with the respective teams systems as no one can really know that, just plain and simply, which one is the better player - and take the blue tinted specs off.....

Isco because hes the superior player. We also have Ferna, who currently is a better player.

Wen ppl have seen Ferna in action for us a couple of times they will understand why we paid 30 million for him and not shown interests in Thiago.

Its hard to say really because even with watching the spanish league regularly most people still wouldnt have had lots of viewing of either players mainly because thiago doesnt play much for barca and isco plays for malaga who arent shown a tremedous amount of times.

My personal opinion is that isco is the better player as he has the skill factor of being able to beat a man to go along with his range and finishing, thiago is a great passer of the ball of that there is no doubt but whether he is capable of anchoring a midfield is yet to be seen and as i said in the thiago thread if he is THAT good why isnt their more suitors for him for that kind of money.

Thiago now, but in 12-18 months Isco could be a truly great player.

Isco is the better player currently I think, but I would say that Thaigo is the better signing for the rags. They desperately need a creative central midfielder, and its a good fit for thiago as well because he will be one of the first names on the starting 11. The rags basically have had a Thaigo shaped hole in their midfield for the past 4 years. Isco could be the best player in the world, but isn't there yet and we don't exactly lack for Attacking midfielders/wide players. Thaigo, whilst being a year older has achieved far less due to being reserve to the best midfielders of a generation whilst Isco has become the star at Malaga, reaching the quarter finals of the CL last year being his biggest achievement at club level (both obviously just won the U21 Euros). Funny that Isco would become one of our most experienced player in terms of champions league football. Hope isco signs tomorrow and Thiago tells the rags to fuck off :)

EDIT: you were comparing Thiago to the scum and Isco to us, right?
We are not in for Thaigo

They could get him for like 17m while we paid 15m for Rodwell and 16m for Garcia, I mean they were never gonna be as good as Thiago...

But no way we could give him enough playing time if we would sign him. He wants to play week in week out, here it would be impossible with Yaya/Fernandinho all starting.

And Milner, Rodwell, Garcia, Barry all expect some starting chances.

Shouldnt this thread be made in comparison with Fernandinho or even Yaya?
While still different players,they at least would occupy similar space to Thiago.

Isco could be compared with Zaha perhaps? I know who has the better deal there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.