Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

I would say its almost impossible to compare those two, with them playing at different positions... for me it all comes down to what the buying club needs and if that player bought will contribute to that position... In that case I would say both teams are winners since both players fill the gap needed filling in respective team:-))

And no im not a diplomat :-))

No. I genuinely think Isco is the next Iniesta. Bias aside, he looked head and shoulders above anyone else in the U21 tournament.

The scary thing is, he can drop back to deep midfield and do Thiago's job but do it better.

Doesn't take anything away from Thiago, he genuinely looks like he could be world class some day soon. I just don't think he's on the same level as Isco.

Better signing for City has to be Isco. Like everyone has pointed out, City have a lot of CMs. Whereas they lack a player like Isco. He's not rapid but he has that ability to take on defenders and almost always succeeds. He also scores goals too - something City lack from midfield. I reckon if he has a good season, he will be able to score around 15 goals in all competitions.

Thiago is class too. I think he just edges Isco but that's because Thiago has this wonderful ability to seamlessly change from a Xavi-type player to a Iniesta type player in matches. It's very rare to find players like him, let alone young players. If Thiago was signed too (I doubt it), I reckon two centre mids would have to go and maybe Nasri.

As much as I would like him to play for City, I think he will go to where he has the ,most playing time, Utd, unfortunately. Maybe Txiki can persuade him, but it is looking like he is off to United for me. A shame really, he'd play much better in a system like City's. Especially under Pellegrini.

We'll see anyway. All reports/rumours point to Utd for Thiago but it was like that for Sneijder.

For the love of god..Get used to the fact that they will also make some good signings just as we will. Like people said it's about what is needed. We need a player like Isco and they need someone like Thiago. Different players, different positions. Both will be immense signings no doubt.

See Xavi and Iniesta...

Thiago - Xavi
Isco - Iniesta

Make your own mind up, we need an Iniesta, they need a Xavi

I def want isco tho both would be nice,but I have the feeling that isco could make us a lot of money in 5 or 6 years time being sold on to a club for a massive fee,think its time city should be buying the odd gem or two with a view to sell on to make money instead of always forking out shit loads and losing out big time in resale .....but any way can't wait to see isco in lue as he is such a talent

dannyburns4 said:
I def want isco tho both would be nice,but I have the feeling that isco could make us a lot of money in 5 or 6 years time being sold on to a club for a massive fee,think its time city should be buying the odd gem or two with a view to sell on to make money instead of always forking out shit loads and losing out big time in resale .....but any way can't wait to see isco in lue as he is such a talent
Why the fuck would we want to do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.