Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

Thiago will improve their midfield. I have a feeling Moyes is going to have problems with tactics at United early on, and Thiago will struggle because. Thiago fits City's style of play more, but we can't sign everyone.

dannyburns4 said:
I def want isco tho both would be nice,but I have the feeling that isco could make us a lot of money in 5 or 6 years time being sold on to a club for a massive fee,think its time city should be buying the odd gem or two with a view to sell on to make money instead of always forking out shit loads and losing out big time in resale .....but any way can't wait to see isco in lue as he is such a talent
Rather keep them, mate.

Pigeonho said:
dannyburns4 said:
I def want isco tho both would be nice,but I have the feeling that isco could make us a lot of money in 5 or 6 years time being sold on to a club for a massive fee,think its time city should be buying the odd gem or two with a view to sell on to make money instead of always forking out shit loads and losing out big time in resale .....but any way can't wait to see isco in lue as he is such a talent
Why the fuck would we want to do that?

haha i thought i was back in the 1990's then with that comment danny made :)

Both going to be class.

We needed an Isco, they needed a Thiago.

Obviously both would have been nice, maybe theres still chance!

Graham Hunter, who knows a fair bit about both players, was asked last night who he would choose for Aberdeen (his team) if he could only pick one. He chose Isco. Thiago is exceptional though, and a huge improvement on United's existing midfielders.

If Isco signs for us and Thiago the rags Isco is the better buy.

If Thiago signs for us as well as Isco they are both world class.

If Thiago stays at Barca or goes anywhere else other than the rags he is world class.

johnmc said:
If Isco signs for us and Thiago the rags Isco is the better buy.

If Thiago signs for us as well as Isco they are both world class.

If Thiago stays at Barca or goes anywhere else other than the rags he is world class.
Haha, pretty much thought that'd be the case! ;-)

If Thiago goes United, opinions about his ability on here will drop drastically!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.