Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

Isco is the better player, more skill, more influence on a game and scores more goals. Isco is by far the better out of the 2 and Thiago looked weak in comparison, not just last season but in the Under 21 competition too.
Thiago is too elaborate with alot of his play/passes, whereas I think Isco has a very special talent right now. They are both great players, but Thiago being a year older seems alot younger than Isco does. Both great players, but Isco will be the better player like Iniesta is in the Iniesta-Xavi debate.

Nobody has gone anywhere yet, Thiago could go to Bayern and Isco could go to Madrid.

Both great talents, although in different positions. I really hope Thiago follows his old manager to Germany. Apart from Twitter bulshit, there's nothing concrete about him going to that lot.

Unfair to compare them really. Both different types of player. Best example is to compare Xavi and Iniesta. Isco is the next Iniesta. Has all the same attributes to him and plays in the same positions. Thiago whilst not completely in the mould of xavi is probably the closest thing to being the "next Xavi" He doesn't have as good of a passing range as xavi but he does dictate the play in a similar style. he does possess a bit more skill and flair than him though. End of the day it's all about what we need and we need an Iniesta more than a Xavi. There's also a reason why Isco won the Golden boy award last year.

messi10 said:
Isco is not even close to being as good as Thiago. Do you people even watch la liga.
Yes, one plays regularly and is the star of the team and the other is a sub or plays v weaker teams.

Isco is the better player.

Ridiculous statement by you, Thiago has done very little in La Liga for you to make that comment. I sense a rag who's weak at the knees and slightly desperate for him.

malg said:
messi10 said:
Isco is not even close to being as good as Thiago. Do you people even watch la liga.
Sniff, sniff........sniff........

Hey Messi10 i here that Chelsea and Bayern have joined in the bidding, still confident?

If you are a rag, Thiago is the better player. If the rags don't sign him he is a shit player if they do worlds best player instantaneously and will have been through their academy and a continuation of Baconfaces policy of promoting youth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.