Is Thiago a better signing than Isco?

It's a bit like asking is Yaya Toure a better signing than David Silva? Different players in different areas of the pitch.

Isco has more first team experience and was the shining light in a Malaga team that almost made the last 4 of the Champions League so he is probably more developed even though he is younger than Thiago who is on the bench a lot. But both are great talents.

I honestly don't think Moyes will know what to do with it(Thiago) once he gets it. It would be like trusting someone to build a skyscraper that's only worked with lego's.

unlikelyfan19 said:
I honestly don't think Moyes will know what to do with it(Thiago) once he gets it. It would be like trusting someone to build a skyscraper that's only worked with lego's.
i dont get why people are going on like moyes is gonna ruin united, they still have the same players, they wont stop being good to being poor over a manager, and the style of play wont change and thiago will be a great signing for the rags and will make them a lot better in midfield

Grieffymcfcctid said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
i dont get why people are going on like moyes is gonna ruin united, they still have the same players, they wont stop being good to being poor over a manager, and the style of play wont change and thiago will be a great signing for the rags and will make them a lot better in midfield
Moyes was a decent manager at Everton, there is no denying that. And I don't think he will fail. I just think that United have gone from 1st or 2nd place tier that they have been in the last 10 years, to, top 4 competitor in the likes of Us, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham. Moyes brings them down 1 rung, not the whole damn ladder.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Moyes was a decent manager at Everton, there is no denying that. And I don't think he will fail. I just think that United have gone from 1st or 2nd place tier that they have been in the last 10 years, to, top 4 competitor in the likes of Us, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham. Moyes brings them down 1 rung, not the whole damn ladder.
i disagree, they haven't gone down at all, they still have the same players and they will be more keen than ever to show that it wasn't all down to fergie, also he will still probably be helping out every now and then, and if its true about thiago then he isn't gonna make them any worse, and i know people on here will call me a rag because im not being bitter, go for it, im just being realistic.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
i disagree, they haven't gone down at all, they still have the same players and they will be more keen than ever to show that it wasn't all down to fergie, also he will still probably be helping out every now and then, and if its true about thiago then he isn't gonna make them any worse, and i know people on here will call me a rag because im not being bitter, go for it, im just being realistic.
Am I not giving the club a load of respect? They are going to be top 4 easy. I am not arguing that fact. I just don't think they are guaranteed 1st or 2nd like years past. Could they win it? Sure. Are they going to win it? Possibly. But it's going to be different.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Am I not giving the club a load of respect? They are going to be top 4 easy. I am not arguing that fact. I just don't think they are guaranteed 1st or 2nd like years past. Could they win it? Sure. Are they going to win it? Possibly. But it's going to be different.
it was always going to between us chelsea and united next season anyway with baconface there or not

Grieffymcfcctid said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
it was always going to between us chelsea and united next season anyway with baconface there or not
Agreed. And it's nice to know we made United our woman at the swamp over the last few years begore Fergie left anyways...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.