Is this the worst Mancunian accent ever ??

Good on you. Was that yours or the Dr's choice? :)
My choice after seeing a photo of myself, that that the missus took of me some 12 weeks ago.I was fucking mortified and decided to do something about it.So far I`ve lost 24 lbs but not all through stopping my beer consumption.Eating better,loads of fruit and some nuts, not snacking and on the 5-2 diet plus doing some exercise (in moderation due to my disability).
My target weight loss is to hit 45 lbs which would then take me from an obese weight of 17st 2lbs down to 13st 13 lbs.Never been that weight for a few decades.
A shock to the system was that photo but what a fucking good job my missus took it.

Well the one I just watched, seemed like a normal accent, heard that tone and style on many people from Manchester, however he talks far too slow for a manc and so sounds wrong.

The only manc accent that always sounds fake are when people from places like hale and alty/macc try to pht one on where the soft chishire tones are purposely hidden.

He isn't one of these Manc storytellers like Tony Walsh is he, the geezer that did this is the place? Seems to be a couple of them around, there was that lad called Argh kid who did a rhyme called our neighbours before one of the derbies and that WAS cringe.

Coronation Street has had a few shockers over the years. Saying that, loads of the cast are from Yorkshire.

My choice after seeing a photo of myself, that that the missus took of me some 12 weeks ago.I was fucking mortified and decided to do something about it.So far I`ve lost 24 lbs but not all through stopping my beer consumption.Eating better,loads of fruit and some nuts, not snacking and on the 5-2 diet plus doing some exercise (in moderation due to my disability).
My target weight loss is to hit 45 lbs which would then take me from an obese weight of 17st 2lbs down to 13st 13 lbs.Never been that weight for a few decades.
A shock to the system was that photo but what a fucking good job my missus took it.

Oakie ditching those elasticated waste George jeans then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.