Is this the worst take you’ve seen regarding City?

Especially good because of the story in the top corner.
As I said before, that page should be on display at the National Football Museum as a stark demonstration of why the English football media should never be taken at face value. A quite staggering display of ineptitude and agenda-driven fuckwittery by everyone involved. The only thing they got right was the barcode

Out of all the nonsense written about some of the greatest players EVER to play in England - Aguero, KdB etc - this article is an absolute f**king disgrace.

If someone needs to put food on the table writing opinion articles saying they think that as KdB didn't make it at Chelsea so won't it at City, I don't mind that too much. After all, it's just an opinion and I bet there will be plenty on here who said the same at the time. Plenty are split on the merits of Mahrez, Rodri, Gundogan etc so I don't mind an opinion providing it's based in reality and not offensive.

However, this article isn't opinion, it's absolute venom. It's nasty and offensive. He should be glad I wasn't the Sheikh as I'd ban the Mirror for life for that article.

Apart from all that, it's absolute bollocks in every single sentence. Yaya ended up being the greatest midfielder in the world, the most exciting midfielder I've ever seen who would grace any team in the world at his peak. He would be a starter now in this team and would've been in the Fourmidables too. This clown had never seen him play.

When papers print this stuff, they should be forced to eat these words covered in shit. Maybe then they might think twice about writing it in the first place. I bet this weasel printed an article soon after saying that Fellaini was better buy than Yaya etc!!!
Even the headline is out; he joined us, not the rags.

Can anyone type what he says? If I listen to this tw@t it’ll ruin my weekend
It’s just a compilation of his tweets.

He basically says because more older people voted Brexit as a percentage than younger people, he hopes they all don’t get a flu jab and die basically.

Yes, he Tweeted that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.