Is this true?

Don't really care what he does outside the 90 on the pitch (unless he's doing a Fritzl or summat).

Anyway, its the Mirror. So if Tevez IS there on Monday, we can just say; "Lying set of twats". If not, they're still a lying set of twats who have got one thing right all season.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Soulboy said:
BluePurgatory said:
Well said. I often wonder what the average age of the poster is on here? Talk about being gullable its like taking candy from a child!

All I care is that Tevez plays today, scores a couple of goals, gets us 3rd.

The rest of the stuff is just for decoration.

not really imagine if Gerrard, Terry or Puyol did that, well i dont even have too as they wouldnt.

To be fair to Tevez he's never really promoted himself in those terms. He's never made himself out to be Mr Manchester City.

His attitude seems to be "you pay me lots of money and I will give you 100% on the pitch, off it I'm not that bothered". We might not like it but that just seems to be his nature.

I find this hilarious tbh

You all read a story in a paper, class the paper as a Rag paper and start worrying about what has been said.

Papers need to sell copies in order to survive, if that means making a story up and printing it about any player in any club then they will do so.

FFS stop believing bullshit and wait until things actually happen.

That is the time to get worried, angry, upset whatever.

Marpleblue69 said:
I find this hilarious tbh

You all read a story in a paper, class the paper as a Rag paper and start worrying about what has been said.

Papers need to sell copies in order to survive, if that means making a story up and printing it about any player in any club then they will do so.

FFS stop believing bullshit and wait until things actually happen.

That is the time to get worried, angry, upset whatever.
You do realise that you are addressing Blue Moan. Its what they look forward to!

bluemeanie69 said:
Carloz Tevez will probably not be on the parade that is a fact.
Before we won the cup the club changed the original date of the Player of the year award from Tuesday to tonight (sunday after Bolton game).
They did this so Tevez could attend the Player of the year.
Tevez and two more players weren't available on the Tuesday due to commitments in there own countries.
So dependant on flight times we may not see a couple of them.

Club response re date of Player of Year Dinner

There were several reasons why the date was changed. Firstly, the manager was going to be unavailable on 24th and also a number of players had unforeseen commitments including personal eg Pablo, Carlos, International training camp eg Vincent Kompany, to name but two. Together with some other logistical challenges, it was felt on balance that it would be wrong to charge fans to come to an event at which a fair number of the players would be absent, particularly as some of the players in question could well be considered to be possible recipients of some of the awards.

HellasLEAF said:
I'm sorry but I don't believe any of this.

It's a strange thing for someone at the club to speak to the Daily Mirror about, wouldn't you say? Wouldn't it be best to issue a 'no comment' for now, and maybe just before celebrations start, issue a: 'unfortunately Carlos had a prior commitment, blah, blah ...' statement?

But someone from the club speaking to The Daily Mirror before Sunday's kick off? Surely that can only cause unrest for the player/squad before a crucial game?

'Sources' at City, you say?

One source: Kia Joorbachian.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Soulboy said:
BluePurgatory said:
Well said. I often wonder what the average age of the poster is on here? Talk about being gullable its like taking candy from a child!

not really imagine if Gerrard, Terry or Puyol did that, well i dont even have too as they wouldnt.

The same Gerrard who was on his way to Chelsea a few years ago until Liverpool gave him an improved contract? The same Terry who used City to get an improved contract at Chelsea a couple of seasons back. Do me a favour.

What matters is what Carlos does on the pitch, and he always gives 100% i

SB Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Soulboy said:

The same Gerrard who was on his way to Chelsea a few years ago until Liverpool gave him an improved contract? The same Terry who used City to get an improved contract at Chelsea a couple of seasons back. Do me a favour.

What matters is what Carlos does on the pitch, and he always gives 100% i
Correct and this is why I hope Carlos today wins the golden boot which will help to cement the win and finish 3rd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.