Is this true?

All go and watch your recordings of the end of the cup final, count how many scarfs he threw away onto the floor.
I thank him for his goals, his on the pitch Commitment and work rate, but for what he did at the end of the final i will never support the bloke again if he stays or if he goes. As someone has already said, the only loyalty in football for many years is off the supporters.

‎"I won the Premier League and Champions League with United without a parade. The FA Cup is nothing really so I won't be at the parade. I fly back to Argentina again on Sunday anyway"

Carlos Tevez 19/05/11
Friday

Saw this on a rags FB on Friday and thought nothing of it as he wouldn't say where he'd heard it from but if that article was printed today (not going to check any links) then I'll most likely say it's true. Although cult hero? Bwaha, don't make me laugh. You've got the wrong Argentinian.

Blue Smarties said:
‎"I won the Premier League and Champions League with United without a parade. The FA Cup is nothing really so I won't be at the parade. I fly back to Argentina again on Sunday anyway"

Carlos Tevez 19/05/11
Friday

Saw this on a rags FB on Friday and thought nothing of it as he wouldn't say where he'd heard it from but if that article was printed today (not going to check any links) then I'll most likely say it's true. Although cult hero? Bwaha, don't make me laugh. You've got the wrong Argentinian.

Sounds like a RAG windup

warpig said:
wouldnt surprise me tbf. saw the entire team getting the train back: watford-manchester after the cup final, the exception being carlos tevez. no where to be seen. don't think he went to the players Xmas do either. team player, he ain't. no show from team
captain would be very poor.

That's simply not true... isn't it?

Blue Smarties said:

Carlos Tevez 19/05/11
Friday

Or is it that a Rags Facebook account is where the story came from?

When he picked up the cup his face didn't say that it was nothing, did it.

A last throw of the dice from the Rag loving press to try and unbalance us before the big game that could see the Arse in the qualifiers instead of us.

Even worse, half the fuckers who are supposed to be supporting our club and players lap up every last drop and jump all over it like kids who have had their dummy removed.

Soulboy said:
warpig said:
wouldnt surprise me tbf. saw the entire team getting the train back: watford-manchester after the cup final, the exception being carlos tevez. no where to be seen. don't think he went to the players Xmas do either. team player, he ain't. no show from team

go on my facebook page and look at our vid, tev wasnt their neither mancini, but bobby goes to italy to see his sick dad.

What matters is his performance and commitment in a City shirt, and I take it no one questions that.

Pathetic criticism. IF he has going to Argentina, then presumably it's to see his young children and family and friends. They come first for us all.

Why are you all so easy to manipulate? Press have been doing this all season

Ticket For Schalke said:
Soulboy said:
warpig said:

go on my facebook page and look at our vid, tev wasnt their neither mancini, but bobby goes to italy to see his sick dad.

Adam Johnson wasn't on the train back home either...

Carloz Tevez will probably not be on the parade that is a fact.
Before we won the cup the club changed the original date of the Player of the year award from Tuesday to tonight (sunday after Bolton game).
They did this so Tevez could attend the Player of the year.
Tevez and two more players weren't available on the Tuesday due to commitments in there own countries.
So dependant on flight times we may not see a couple of them.

Club response re date of Player of Year Dinner

There were several reasons why the date was changed. Firstly, the manager was going to be unavailable on 24th and also a number of players had unforeseen commitments including personal eg Pablo, Carlos, International training camp eg Vincent Kompany, to name but two. Together with some other logistical challenges, it was felt on balance that it would be wrong to charge fans to come to an event at which a fair number of the players would be absent, particularly as some of the players in question could well be considered to be possible recipients of some of the awards.

Marvin said:
What matters is his performance and commitment in a City shirt, and I take it no one questions that.

Pathetic criticism. IF he has going to Argentina, then presumably it's to see his young children and family and friends. They come first for us all.

Why are you all so easy to manipulate? Press have been doing this all season
Well said. I often wonder what the average age of the poster is on here? Talk about being gullable its like taking candy from a child!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.