Is this wrong or right??

unsworthblue

our kids driving to Arsenal for the match next week with me and him in the car but now he has said he's taking his 15 year old lad out of school for the day and he's coming with us.I personally don't see anything wrong with taking him out for just one day,the experience and education of travelling to London with me will be better for him than spending one day in school,in this world life experience comes up there with academic qualifications,too many people have degrees coming out of their arse's but haven't got a clue what goes on in the real world,thoughts please!

de niro said:
wrong.

he'll have plenty of time for city after his school days are over.
he's been going to school for 11 years mate,he's quite a bright lad and a very good mannered kid,he's never going to be an intellectual and as a family we all do what we can for him and he's got a job waiting for him once he leaves school,its only one day and he can catch up with school work at a later stage.

I would say it's ok especially as the teachers are going on strike the day after so they are not bothered about losing a days education

agreed unsworth....in order to fullfill this young mans education in life i suggest you take the following appropriate actions on the day:

take him to the old kent rd in a city top shouting at regulars of the Thomas a Beckitt.." do you want sam...?"

then a quick meal of jellied eels nearby

followed by a trip to the "queen anne " pub in Kennington (jack the ripper pub 24/7)

get him pissed and stumbling round highbury so he can see what it used to be like....furthermore hope arse do us 4-0...again so he knows what it used to be like!

wag school next day with a hangover and sore nose

all this bullshit you cant take your kids out, it never did me any harm or my lad who has done the florida trip over 10 times he's left school now and has a great job, brainwashed jobsworths telling the parents whats best, fuk off and live your own life and let us get on with ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.