Is this wrong or right??

Wrong.

Sets a bad example.

Not that I give two hoots what he does really....;o)

unsworthblue said:
our kids driving to Arsenal for the match next week with me and him in the car but now he has said he's taking his 15 year old lad out of school for the day and he's coming with us.I personally don't see anything wrong with taking him out for just one day,the experience and education of travelling to London with me will be better for him than spending one day in school,in this world life experience comes up there with academic qualifications,too many people have degrees coming out of their arse's but haven't got a clue what goes on in the real world,thoughts please!

dont beat your self up about it - the same teachers whom castigate parents for taking their children out of school or on holiday in term time are the same fookin teachers that will and have gone on stike in the not too distant past - double fookin standards do what right for you because that what teachers have been doing for may many years

felixbg said:
one of my best mates at city has next to no qualifications but is the most clued up 17 year old i'v ever met. going city home and away for last 3 years will definatly have helped.

Controversial view this I'm sure but being 'clued up' isn't as important as getting a good education.

marco said:
all this bullshit you cant take your kids out, it never did me any harm or my lad who has done the florida trip over 10 times he's left school now and has a great job, brainwashed jobsworths telling the parents whats best, fuk off and live your own life and let us get on with ours

I think it did do you harm. Your punctuation and grammar are terrible.

Take him. A day bonding with his dad and his uncle will do him no end of good.

And on the way, tell him how important it is to work hard at school, because with qualifications he will have the best chance of a good job, and with a good job he can afford to travel around England and Europe for the next 20 years watching City dominate, and spend a fortune in the club shop every week.

And that'll help when FFP comes in ;-)

I don't get the controversy. If the kid is a good kid and doesn't fuck around then think of it as a reward, if he fucks around then leave him behind as a punishment.

Cheesy said:
marco said:
all this bullshit you cant take your kids out, it never did me any harm or my lad who has done the florida trip over 10 times he's left school now and has a great job, brainwashed jobsworths telling the parents whats best, fuk off and live your own life and let us get on with ours

I think it did do you harm. Your punctuation and grammar are terrible.

are you on the right forum matey this is football if you want to be a snob go elswhere

dctid said:
unsworthblue said:
our kids driving to Arsenal for the match next week with me and him in the car but now he has said he's taking his 15 year old lad out of school for the day and he's coming with us.I personally don't see anything wrong with taking him out for just one day,the experience and education of travelling to London with me will be better for him than spending one day in school,in this world life experience comes up there with academic qualifications,too many people have degrees coming out of their arse's but haven't got a clue what goes on in the real world,thoughts please!

dont beat your self up about it - the same teachers whom castigate parents for taking their children out of school or on holiday in term time are the same fookin teachers that will and have gone on stike in the not too distant past - double fookin standards do what right for you because that what teachers have been doing for may many years
i would happily take my kids out of school to go travelling with me and meeting and talking to different people,from different countries and parts of the world,different outlooks on life,different colours,different religions! let the children see the world is a big place made up of 'different' things,one day out of school won't harm him too much,we all want whats best for our children surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.