Is top six not good enough?

How many times must we have this debate?

There can be no doubt that everyone at the club is completely focussed on the top 4. Anything less would be a disappointment.

firthy81 said:
I do not think we will have a better chance to finish in the top 4. Its a realistic target and should be our are aim. We should be dissapointed if we do not make 4th spot
You obviously haven't seen the fixtures coming up for City versus those coming up for Liverpool. We should be the underdogs in a straight race between the two but meanwhile don't rule our Villa or the Spuds. Disappointed with 7th yes, comfortable with 5-6th and delighted with 4th would be more realistic.

It's hard to break the habit of being pessimistic about our chances, but I believe we have the players to finish 4th.

It wouldn't surprise me if our rivals for that 4th spot think that city will finish above them.

So we have a great chance of finishing 4th do we, but no chance of winning the cup according to many. If we beat stoke we have chelsea next, i might be wrong but sure we have them in the league also

the goats backside said:
So we have a great chance of finishing 4th do we, but no chance of winning the cup according to many. If we beat stoke we have chelsea next, i might be wrong but sure we have them in the league also

We can lose to Chelsea in the league and still finish 4th.
To win the cup we have to beat them.

the goats backside said:
We dont need to beat them at theirs to win the cup

Nope, we need to hold them at theirs and beat them at ours.

Sounds easy, doesn't it?

We'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.