is war imminent

Haven't they signed some pact with regards oil found in the sea?

Turkey aren't happy about it.

That's as much as I know on the subject.

Cyprus is involved too.

<I'm probably a million miles away>

US sending troops to the Jordan/Syrian border....
<a class="postlink" href="http://rt.com/news/panetta-syria-jordan-troops-111/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rt.com/news/panetta-syria-jordan-troops-111/</a>
US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta has confirmed that US troops have been dispatched to the Jordan-Syrian border to help bolster the former’s military capabilities in case violence escalates in the volatile region.

“We have been working with Jordan for a period of time now…on a number of issues that have developed as a result of what’s happening in Syria," Panetta said. He said chief among those issues were the “humanitarian needs” that has developed as a result of the refugee influx into Jordan.

“We have also been working with them in the effort to monitor the CBW (Chemical-Biological Weapons) sites to determine how best to respond to any concerns in that area," Panetta continued.

TrueBlue76 said:
Will not be as bloody as the Cellar v Bluemoon Forum...you have been warned.....
Better find the refugee thread if that kicks off again.

TrueBlue76 said:
BlueTG said:
TrueBlue76 said:
Will not be as bloody as the Cellar v Bluemoon Forum...you have been warned.....
Better find the refugee thread if that kicks off again.

All I am allowed to say is, make sure you have a good hiding place or show your loyalties early on ;)......
I'm suited and booted with the best anti-bluemoon forum armour/weaponary the cellar has to offer... a rational sense of thinking!

Also yes, I think war is imminent, it seems to be moving that way slowly, step by step.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.