is war imminent

Its all shaping up very nicely for the end of the world in December.

Think it's meant to be before Christmas, so that saves me a fortune and I can't go to Sunderland on boxing day anyway

Happy days

the sad fact is the world is long overdue a major war, it's human nature for different cultures to clash, we are now supposedly a civilised society but the basis instincts are still hidden deep down.

throw in religion and it's a powder keg waiting to explode, people talk about tolerance but this is the problem, the world is full of people who try to tolerate but refuse to accept.

sad, sick world at times.

abu13 said:
the sad fact is the world is long overdue a major war, it's human nature for different cultures to clash, we are now supposedly a civilised society but the basis instincts are still hidden deep down.

throw in religion and it's a powder keg waiting to explode, people talk about tolerance but this is the problem, the world is full of people who try to tolerate but refuse to accept.

I'm a very tolerant person.....

abu13 said:

You are a nutjob

nutjob

Rascal said:
abu13 said:

You are a nutjob

nutjob

He does kind of have a point, we have gone a long time (historically) without a major war, (in the west that is) it's bound to happen one day

mammutly said:

Think it's meant to be before Christmas, so that saves me a fortune and I can't go to Sunderland on boxing day anyway

Happy days

It better not. I've just bought a job lot of Mayan 2013 Calendars. I'm going to look a right bloody idiot.

mammutly said:

Happy days

Will this mean we will be classed as Champions fear all eternity ?

Ducado said:
Rascal said:
abu13 said:

You are a nutjob

nutjob

He does kind of have a point, we have gone a long time (historically) without a major war, (in the west that is) it's bound to happen one day

Is only bound to happen because of nutjobs

Wars happen because of the nutjobs

I think us in the EU have to escape Afghanistan tommorrow, it was fucking stupid we went there in the first place.

But NATO/EU makes war on our continent very unlikely now after 3000 years of conflict. We are doing something right i suspect.

Boots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.