Is Wembley fit for purpose ?

The security deployed in and around that stadium is a joke. Remember that Euro final between England and Italy? Embarrassing. Also, I'm sure the same invader got on TWICE during one of our finals (the Watford game? L.

There's a documentary about it on Netflix.

I also haven’t read it. But if he’s claiming he just slipped a random steward he’d never met before, £100 to override a turnstile and let me him, I’m highly dubious.

Old Wembley maybe, but not nowadays. There's CCTV on all the entrances and both fans and stewards are closely monitored.

I met a guy who was a high up on the security team at Wembley in the 80s. He told me that they did a 'snap inspection' of the gates at the Michael Jackson gig and sacked about 30 gate stewards on the spot. Some had over £400 stuffed in their pockets from ticketless punters they'd let in.

It's far easier to catch people now.

Paid steward a ton? Possible I suppose but seems unlikely the steward would comply unless he never usually worked at Wembley or for that security company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.