Is winning the league better than CL?

Seeing my kids smile when they get another CL scarf is good - but seeing them grinning from ear to ear and jumping around after returning from the pitch invasion yesterday was a priceless moment.

No competition ;-)

Prem everytime.

The European Cup, that had class. Champions League is just a commercial cash cow and i aint arsed about it.

I think you should be domination your own domestic league for a few years first winning 3 out of five years or so (fortunately we're well on the way towards that) so at the moment premier league, but a proper tilt at the champions league in the next 3 years would be good

For me Champions League is the pinnacle of European club football - so Champs league gets my vote. I would be happy with either tbh :)

For me its the prem evertime i have no passion for the CL maybe when we start to get to the semis then i might get more into it. but even when we win it and i do think we will one day then i still will want the prem every year.

PL every time for me, the CL will come one day and it will be an amazing feat to win it, being the best in the hardest league in the world is by far the greater achievement for me, long may it continue.. CTID

I'm With Stupid said:
There's always more luck involved in cup competitions. A few lucky decisions either way can decide a game, or perhaps you get drawn against opponents that suit your style of play. I'd love to win the CL purely because they do their very best with the biased seeding system to make sure no new teams ever win it. But you're only usually considered the best team in Europe if you win the CL and your domestic title in the same year. Nobody was going around claiming Chelsea or Liverpool were the best teams in Europe when they won it.
There's no such thing as luck. Like fate or destiny or magic fairy dust - it doesn't exist. It's just something people attach blame to for something going unexpectedly right or wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.